Friday, April 9, 2004



Seventh Layer Of Lameness

Okay, I'm getting old, I realize this now, and also that I'm extraordinarily lame, as I listen to the Pretty Woman soundtrack. 1990... wow, 14 years ago when Julia Roberts did this movie with that gerbil in the butt guy? Sometimes that year seems like just yesterday, and other times it seems like a million years ago. That was the year I went thru basic training, between my junior and senior years of high school.

OMFG hahahaha, might I increase my already obvious lameness to an entirely new level!! On this soundtrack is a song by David Bowie, and for all this time I've thought he was singing 'BABE'... when in fact he was singing 'FAME'. Oh, don't think that makes me more lame? Well, consider this, the song is called Fame 90. haha, wow, I is stupid.

No comments: