Friday, April 9, 2004



Another Job Post

I am a fool for staying with this job. They have rehired the old assistant manager, part time now. The guy is a complete piece of shit, I worked with him for about 3 days last year right when I started, his quitting was the reason I got hired. He is supposed to be starting at ground level, a pee on so to speak, but I doubt he'll stick with that. I'm so glad I'm taking two days of vacation next week, I will get rid of the other three and get the fuck out of this job, it's killing me, I'm stressed about so much, I mean, there is this 'uncomfortable but complete' feeling based on the familiarity of the job, but damn, I have to draw the line when it comes to working with this guy, he's a liar, annoying as hell, and he's going to get on my nerves immediately. I already have one person who gets on my nerves at work, I don't need another guy that's even worse.

No comments: