Sunday, March 12, 2006


Yet ANOTHER Website

One thing about internet search pages, they are woefully inadequate in terms of finding out where PEOPLE are at, unless the person in question does a LOT of internet activity involving their real name. I always figured you’d have to pay to use one of the better websites to search for people, but I was wrong. I found an awesome people finder site:

ZABASEARCH!!

I even found my old roommate from college on this, not that I’ll ever contact the asshole. He’s known where I’ve been for 10 years now and made no effort whatsoever to find me. Anyways, not going to be bitter about him, people who turn their backs on former friends are a pathetic waste of space. Let it be there problem, they nearly always end up in a sad lonely existence later on.


Current Lyrical Ramblings

If you’ve got some time to kill
Slow resistance wins the war
Well I know
But that’s no way to go
You can’t resist the louder pull

Loud Love – Soundgarden (1989)

*interesting fact about this song, it was from the album titled Louder Than Love, which originally was supposed to have been titled Louder Than Fuck, in typical Soundgarden fashion. Of course their record label had a conniption and the band relented. To this day I believe Soundgarden is far and away a better band overall than Nirvana. Nirvana was lyrically brilliant but musically challenged at best. Dave Grohl was the only person with any real musical talent, sure, Cobaine could write lyrics, but damn he sucked as a guitar player, let’s be honest here.

No comments: