Sunday, March 12, 2006


Animal Crackers In My Soup

First off, a big thank you to belly’s mother, for a wonderful care package she sent to me, that included Oreo cookies, Nutter Butters, Scooby Doo fruit roll-ups, Pirates of the Caribbean fruit snacks (what sort of obscure food is this? Haha, it tastes good, but Pirates of the Caribbean?? What does that have to do with a fruity snack?), beef jerky, Koolaid, Frosted Caramel Chocolate Pop Tarts (do these even classify as pop tarts? I mean honestly, it’s more like a chocolate pastry, when I think of pop tarts, I think of a fruit filled type pastry, this thing is more like a flat donut/candybar. Of course, that didn’t stop me from eating them.)

Also included, among other items, were Barnum’s Animals Crackers. I haven’t had those in years. How interesting is it to eat something that you haven’t eaten in such a long time and get a flood of memories. They say that smell is the strongest trigger for recollection, and I believe taste is included with that. Don’t believe me? Open up a container of PlayDoh sometime, or a box of Crayola crayons, and take a big sniff. You’ll be amazed. If you are still skeptical, go ahead and eat them.

But anyways, back to the original post, I appreciated the box of goodies, I think someone is trying to give me goodies cuz I have a hole in my back heh heh. Hey, I’ll take them, for whatever reason!! I have a wonderful family, that is for sure!!


Current Lyrical Ramblings

I took a look inside your bedroom door
You looked so good lying on your bed
Well, I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Rock And Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution – AC/DC

No comments: