Wednesday, March 15, 2006


New Site Fo' Shizzle!!

Ever want to speak more eloquently using a more urban speaking type?
Well, are you ever in luck, try the Gizoogle translater to make your
favorite web pages totally pimp. Go to Gizoogle and try it out now,
don't be left behind of the urban movement, make sure your kids know
what you are talking about!!

Here's what it does for one famous song:


Current Lyrical Ramblings

The long n wind'n road T-H-to-tha-izzat leads ta yo door,
wizzill pimp disappear,
I've seen thiznat road before it always leads me here
Leads me ta yo door.

The wild n windy night tizzle tha rain washed away,
Has left a poo` of tears cry'n fo` tha day
Why leave me stand'n here, let me kniznow tha way
Many times I've been alone n many times I've cried
Anyway you'll neva kizzle tha many ways I've tried
And stiznill they lead me bizzay ta tha long n mackin' road
You left me rhymin' here a long, long tizzle ago
Don't leave me ballin' here, lead me ta you dizzy

But still they lead me back ta tha long n chillin' road
You left me stand'n here a long, long tizzle ago
Don't keep me wait'n hizzy (Don't kizzy me wait), lead me ta you door
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Da Long N' Witizzle to da din' Road - The Beatles

No comments: