Sunday, May 1, 2005



Welcome BACK To BMG!!

Okay, I have a confession to make. Back when I first got a CD player, in like, what, 'nam or so, I think I joined BMG Music Club 4 times or so, and I don't think I ever did buy the mandatory CD after getting the 8 free ones each time. Yes, I know, terrible!! Oh well, that was a long time ago, I'm certain the statue of limitations that would hold me to the death penalty for such an offense has long expired.

Well, anyways, having about 30 of my cds stolen had me thinking about joining up again. It was a lot of my best music that got taken too. Here's the list:

1) AC/DC - Back In Black
2) Collective Soul - self titled
3) Collective Soul - Disciplined Breakdown
4) Def Leppard - Vault
5) Godsmack - self titled
6) Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion II
7) Journey - Greatest Hits
8) Led Zeppelin - IV
9) Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
10) Matrix - Soundtrack
11) Metallica - And Justice For All
12) Nickelback - Silver Side Up
13) Ozzy - No More Tears
14) Puddle Of Mudd - Drift And Die
15) Rob's Guitar Hits
16) Rob's Guitar Hits II
17) Sevendust - Home
18) Sevendust - Seasons
19) Soundgarden - A Sides
20) Styx - Greatest Hits
21) Alter Bridge - One Day Remains
22) Crossfade - self titled
23) Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicles
24) Chevelle - Wonder What's Next
25) American Wedding - Soundtrack
26) Rob Zombie - Past, Present, Future
27) Creed - Weathered
28) Velvet Revolver - Contraband
29) Tool - Aenima

The ones in green I have replaced using BMG. Those in yellow I will be replacing using BMG. The ones in purple I replaced on my own. The ones in orange I have to purchase somewhere other than BMG. The two in red were compilations that I can't replace, which sucks. As a lot of you know I also had a bunch of my DVDs stolen too. The funny thing about that is that the cost of replacing each DVD is actually cheaper than replacing an individual CD if I were purchasing it at someplace like Walmart or Target. How dumb is that? Oh well. At least the CDs aren't too costly if I just use BMG.


Current Lyrical Ramblings

Cherry stem with her mouth she could tie in a knot
Favourite trick she does, One in ten that she's got
Making friends, setting trends, hardly having to try
All the looks, by the book, best that money can buy
Look what your money bought, It's all that she's got
It keeps her company, Straight from Mom and Daddy .
-Nickelback, Money Bought

No comments: