Wednesday, May 4, 2005


Don't Allow That Knot To Be Tied!!!

So anyways, being that I'm going to get married soon myself, well, married legally soon, actual marriage gala not for another year or so, I have really found the 'runaway Georgia bride' story to be quite riveting.

Okay, that's not really the reason why, I just think it's completely ridiculous when you start reading a little deeper into the whole situation. Take for instance her photos, especially the ones with her fiance in the picture with her. Her eyes, geesh, her eyes are all wide like she's a deer in the headlights. The look on her face screams "GET ME OUT OF HERE I'VE LOST ALL TRACK OF REALITY!!" in all the pictures.

That's why I really thought there was something fishy, the first time I saw the pictures it didn't seem right, then when I heard she had been found in New Mexico, I was like, "okay, no way, she's up to something". Sure enough, she lied about being abducted, she had just run away.

Did you see the details on the freaking wedding though??? More than 600 people had been invited to the wedding bash, and it was to feature 14 bridesmaids and 14 groomsmen. FOURTEEN??? HOLY SHIT!! I would have ran away too!! Are there any churches with a big enough pulpit area to put THAT many people up there?? Can the bridesmaids/groomsmen on the ends even hear what the hell is going on? To have THAT many groomsmen, geesh, I think I would have been putting people I didn't even LIKE in my wedding party. "Hey Bill, yah, I know I kicked you out of my house in college, but I'm wondering, think you might like to be in my wedding?" Yah, sorry Bill, I don't think so.

Then of course, this little gem, that her uncle said at a press conference: ''Jennifer had some issues the family was not aware of. We're looking forward to loving her and talking to her about these issues,'' he said. OOookay, SOME issues... YOU THINK??? You look forward to loving her?? Late night sneaky uncle here or what? No wonder she's screwed up, what did anyone expect??

The poor guy in all of this, I really feel bad for him, especially because he doesn't see the writing on the wall. The wedding is still on, merely postponed, her fiancé John Mason says. Well hey John, I don't think she feels the same way. Like I said before, she did not look like the 'happy bride to be' in any of her pictures, rather she looked totally uncomfortable. If John Mason knows what is good for him, he'll kick this freak to the curb and move on. She already ruined one wedding estimated to have cost &100,000 (yah, WOAH!!), I wouldn't give her a second chance at all.


Current Lyrical Ramblings

Does it hurt to remember
Does it help to forget
Do you know what you started
When you lit the fuse of regret
-Def Leppard, Paper Sun

No comments: