Sunday, July 2, 2006


Why Does The A.P. Publish 'News' By Racist Reporters Like Erin Texeira?

I wonder just how blind and racist people have to be to actually support a stereotypical and obviously egocentric 'reporter' like Erin Texeira.

I use the term 'reporter' loosely, because she is unfortunately NOT a journalist, but rather an opinionative writer who subjects her own theories and racist viewpoints into her literature. Time and time again her articles seem to find some way to lay blame for the ills of 'insert minority name here' on whites. In so many of her articles there is this feeling that you are supposed to be shaking your head with pursed teeth thinking to yourself "that is terrible, those damn white people!!"

Well sorry, I do NOT subscribe to that racist platform of garbage. I am not white, I don't know anyone who is white. Let me explain. Just in the way that we should NOT celebrate the ills of blacks, nor should we point out and denigrate whites in the same manner. If people like Texeira insist upon continually shedding light on 'problems' purportedly brought about by white people, while using her own stereotypical viewpoints to try to force the issue, then I say everyone should drop 'white' and go with what they truly are.

As for me, I'm German, Bohunk, Lithuanian and French, and therefore I do not wish to be called WHITE by the likes of racists like Texeira. When you celebrate victories based on skin color, you also make it acceptable to denigrate race on the basis of skin color. It's really that simple.

What do I mean, you ask? Let me put it this way. Where is it ever acceptable to run around screaming white power, saying that white people need more of this or more of that, yet it's just fine for someone to continually talk about, even in a round about way, how whites are causing so much trouble for other minorities. So those of western European heritage are stuck, continually forced to bear witness to the supposed racism they perpetrate on others, all the while unable to celebrate anything based on their own skin color.

Let me clarify something here, I think celebrating/denegrating anything based on skin color is incredibly ignorant, in fact, in this day and age, it's just downright stupid. I tire of the endless attempts by some in our society to do so. Interestingly enough, in the process of promoting your own race based on skin color, your ignorance ends up by default casting a racist shadow upon everyone else. Why can't people like Texeira realize this?

No comments: