Monday, November 29, 2004



Withdrawals, Cold Turkey, And No, This Is Not Leftovers I'm Speaking Of!!!

I have truly enjoyed visiting Best And Worst, for about the past 10 months or so it's been sort of my new favorite website. Yes, I know, Alamak is likely still going to be my site of choice, till either I die or it does, but I've developed quite an enjoyment and even a following on bestandworst.

The website is basically a place where users go and put up polls, about meaningless things, controversial topics, or polls like I put up, completely ridiculous ones. There are more than 10,000 registered members at bestandworst, but I would guess maybe 500 or so are actually active daily, and maybe 100 post on more than 4 or 5 polls daily.

So imagine my shock to go online today and find the site dead *gasp* I'm sort of twitching right now, I have a bit of a stutter if I try to tuh tuh talk, I need that website back!!

Please, someone tell LCD, the administrator, to fix it!! BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND!!

Thank you, that is all at this time, you may now go about your usual web journeys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[GRABER] yeah,
[Spyder] just for the record... squirls dont chirp.. they make squirl noises... birds chirp
[VISAGE] Do not use lewd on the main!!! sex is part of it... you wish to talk about that topic please make your way to the Hot_Tub by simplying /join Hot_Tub
[littlesquirrel] looks at the pacifier
[Shadow_Elf] when it is only used as harassment, yes.. yes i caN!
[GRABER] like children dont need to know what sex is huh?
[littlesquirrel] mine
[Earl1] sex is not lewd
[littlesquirrel] sex!
[GRABER] who ask'n u for sex?
*** KICK WARNING User Earl1 warned by Shadow_Elf 7868 ( ) ( harassment )
[littlesquirrel] chirp
[GRABER] where the hell would u be if there wasnt any sex?
[Earl1] what harassment
[littlesquirrel] unfertilized
[Shadow_Elf] going into hot springs daring people to come in here to see if they get kicked ? hmmmmmmmM
[GRABER] harass? is that two words?
[littlesquirrel] munch munch munch
[Earl1] you have no way of proving that SE
[littlesquirrel] hair up my ass
[Shadow_Elf] oh .. yes .. yes i do
[GRABER] *L* poor littlesquirrel
*** ElviraChipmunk (24.78.52) Woods / ElviraChipmunk walks through dense undergrowth beneath the forest canopy.
[Earl1] no you dont
[GRABER]
[ElviraChipmunk] any nuts?
[GRABER] points theres some over there in that tree Chipper......
[ElviraChipmunk] * hippity hops *
*** Shadow_Elf (#24.230.34#) has left location Woods
[Earl1] this page is abused
*** Shadow_Elf (#24.230.34#) Woods / Shadow_Elf walks through dense undergrowth beneath the forest canopy.
[littlesquirrel] shares nuts with elvira
[Shadow_Elf] and so is hot springs
[littlesquirrel] bops
[littlesquirrel] burps
[ElviraChipmunk] thanks Lil Squirrel
[GRABER] takes aim
[GRABER] looks around, wonder who owns these Woods?
[Ken] anyone have a spare cigarette?
[GRABER] cuts Ken a grapevine off, here try this
[Ken] very minty
*** Ken (#198.164.243#) has left location Woods
[VISAGE] Alright the word it self is not kickable... it depends on how it is used
[GRABER] when I walked in I didnt see a sign saying NO SEX
[Spyder] this is dumb
[GRABER] is sure is Spyder.....
[Spyder] some of us dont wanna hear about your sex we dont wanna know about it and we dont wanna see it... or anything _having to do with it
[littlesquirrel] chirp
[GRABER] Dumbest place Ive ever seen
[Spyder] i wasnt talking about the room
[GRABER] well put up a sign then,
[GRABER] I was
[Spyder] good for you graber
[GRABER] wanta talk about Sex then?
[littlesquirrel] just sent this whole thing to fraNk
[littlesquirrel] giggle
SCROLL BACK / Woods