Monday, June 2, 2003



Dumping Is BAD!!!

I was on a route out of Lincoln earlier today while working and I saw this written on a billboard... "Dumping Is BAD!!!" and there was a sheep on the billboard, and a pile of something beside the sheep in a field, like along a road or something. This has to be one of the stranger billboards I have ever seen in my life (although, every one of them in South Dakota on the interstate going west probably is wierder, but we won't go there, it's South Dakota, enough said).

I got to thinking, what in the world is someone doing dumping a perfectly good sheep??? I mean, the sheep in the picture on the billboard was healthy, he was looking unhappily at some pile of stuff, perhaps someone dumped him too close to some garbage? I really don't know...

I wondered perhaps, if this were a play on words, such as, "Dumping Is Baaaaaaaaaad", like a sheep going "baaaaaaahhhhh". Certainly in this day and age we don't still have problems with rogue sheep running around leaving piles of litter in the wilderness? You have to really hate it when sheep get all wild in this day and age and start dumping their McDonald's wrappers out of the car and leaving messes around.

But, I am sure I actually figured out what the billboard meant, because obviously, if you think about sheep dumping, it probably means that there are wild sheep in the city of Lincoln crapping on people's lawns. Nobody wants that going on, that is just terrible. Of course, someone should have thought of one thing before they put up the billboard...

MOST SHEEP CANNOT READ!!!

DUH, I swear, don't people think before they act? What a waste of money, only the smartest of sheep can read, and I wouldn't think they are the ones out crapping around, well, unless they are drunk, or high, but then, sheep that are doing drugs aren't all that smart, now are they?

Well, let's just hope that someone can get ot the bottom of all this sheep dumping going on.

No comments: