Monday, April 28, 2003



Working Out Makes Working Good!!

I've been working out for about a month now, really getting into it the last week or so, because I have a PT test this weekend. I talk to some of the guys at work about how I go running and such after work and I hear "oh, I'm too tired to do that" and so on.

What is interesting though, is how much better a person feels if they work out with any consistency at all. You feel better at work all day long just for working out.

My calves have been really killing me though, because I've been running 'sets'. Sets are a 'set' distance and you run that distance like 6 times, and walk a little between each run. I am up to about a half mile now I think, and at the end of my sets, I sprint the back side of the dam 3 times, wow, my calves just scream the next day.

Hopefully all this work will do me good for this weekend's PT test. I am ready for the situps, the pushups are still a little iffy, as is the run, but I will do well.

No comments: