Tuesday, April 29, 2003



ALL ALONE!!!

Well, Deanna is gone for close to 5 days, on a trip for the place she works at. This means I'm all alone!!! I AM FRIGHTENED!!! Actually though, this is wierd, because for the past 3 months we haven't been apart for more than 2 days at a time, and that was me going to my military guard drills. I have drill this weekend so we won't actually see each other until Sunday night *YIKES*. I miss her right now though, I shall call her, tried once but no answer, she's probably out on the town having some fun, seeing the sites in Kansas City, and what not.

I'll try not to have a huge beer bash while she's away, it will be tough but I think I can abstain from such activity for the time being. Will the dishes pile up? Will trash overflow? How will fraNk feed himself? STAY TUNED!!! CLIFFHANGER OF THE YEAR!!! The new season of As fraNk's World Turns starts on Monday!!!

No comments: