Thursday, January 30, 2003


<--------HEY!!! I AM WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS, CLICK ON THE "YOUR RESPONSES" AREA AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!

Mary Kate And Ashley Jock Strap

Just a short post about something odd. I was walking into Walmart one day and I saw a sign up above the optometry shop, that said "Mary Kate and Ashley Designer Frames" and it had a big smiling picture of the twins cheek to cheek (face cheeks, you crazy perverts).

Now, normally this wouldn't probably get much attention at all, but for one thing... they don't wear glasses!!! How ignorant is that? I understand that Walmart is probably paying each of the girls 5 million or so to use thier likeness on shirts, pants, lunch boxes, and what not, but for crying out loud, where does it end? Will there be Mary Kate and Ashley crossbows at Walmart? Mary Kate and Ashley snow tires? And before you count this all out, let me tell you one thing. About a month later a friend of mine told me that she had seen Mary Kate and Ashley boxer shorts. Hmm, I guess penises pop up in all sorts of wierd places nowadays.

No comments: