Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dropping The Lbs

At the beginning of April, I was at 216 lbs... again. That has been my highest weight, and it has happened 3 times in the last couple of years. Each time has generally served as a wake up call to get my ass in gear and start eating right and working out. The other two times I did so so, once down to 200 lbs, the other time down to 195 (was back at 210 within like 30 days each time).

Well, today I'm at 190. This was after my 5.5 mile run around the Chalco Hills trail. I would like to continue to get my weight down to about 180 lbs, I feel a lot healthier at that weight. I certainly feel a lot healthier now than I did at 216 lbs. Kind of weird being able to pull about 2 inches of belt through.

Oh and my Corcoran tan jump boots are kick ass!

No comments: