Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Five Years Later

Well, happy B-Day to me. Another 9/11 has come and gone, however this one has found me, in relation to that day some 1800 days ago, in a sandy God forsaken craphole of a place from which I will leave in under 30 days from now.

So, what have we done in five years? Well, we are spending far too much fucking money on airport security, because it makes ignorant tiny brained civilians feel safer to see huge expensive machines and lots of bulletproof glass all over the place. Our military is hammering away at terrorists in the middle east (which, liberal dipshits, is one of the main reasons we haven't had to deal with them back home, but don't worry, given the nature of these inbred bunch of asshole radical morons, they'll be back), and we have a media who portrays every weakness in the United States from the Hoover Dam to Mount Rushmore out over the air waves, as though we need to give terrorists a blue print to work with from which to attack us again. Thanks, typical media assholes, you continue to ply your trade under the thin bullshit guise of "concern" when in fact it's only yellow journalism at its worst. I hope Hell has a nice place set up for you, right there beside the terrorists that you inadvertently support with your moronic practices.

So another year gone, another birthday so far from home. I thank God for my wonderful friends and for others who are concerned about me, even those who I don't get to talk to anymore. If I were home I'd have a big party and invite everyone, even that 6'6" tall Vladi Divac lookin' mother fucker who started all of this. Yes, Osama, I'm talking to you. I'm inviting you for sure, you will be the guest of honor. And if you are wondering why you are the only one in the room, that will be explained when the birthday cake, specially made with 4 lbs of C4 encased by 2000 ball bearings blows up in your face, HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!! And welcome to hell, you wanted virgins, you are going to get demonly ass raped, you piece of shit!! :) Oh birthday wishes!!

***The previous post has been brought to you by a cynical rather irritable soldier who at this point in time is a little bored and waiting for a ride out of a tiny base camp in Iraq, thank you for your time, please leave a comment or two!!

No comments: