Friday, June 2, 2006



And They Said Iraq Was Hot... PFFFFFT!!!

Soooooo, I had decided earlier today that I was going to go running, and I did get 4 hours of sleep, a relative miracle while working nights. So I headed out about 1800 (6 p.m. for you civilian yahoos) and well, my thermometer said 140 degrees. Now this is between the trailers mind you, and it's usually at LEAST 5 degrees hotter there than out say running on the black asphalt roads :)

So I headed out to do a 3 mile run. I get about a mile and a quarter in and I realize I MAY have underestimated just how hot it was. That and the giant panda I saw dancing in the middle of the road led me to stop and walk during my run at certain points. That panda was fast too, holy shit, I couldn't catch it. So, I finally finished up and headed back into my room, air conditioned, thank God.

I will likely reevaluate my idea of running late in the afternoon and attempt to do it at night or something, during my night shift. There is a problem though, panda's are f'ing SCARY at night!! :(


Current Lyrical Ramblings

Again, no lyrics:

Allegro Attaca - Beethoven

No comments: