Thursday, March 2, 2006


Thoughts Of Bulldozing, Incessant Paddlings, Being Hit By A Bus, And Parading Around With Underwear On My Head

Okay, I am feeling pretty good about myself, after spending a couple of hours really cleaning things up in my little 10X10 trailer I live in. I purchased a regular 110 clip lamp for my desk for the times I am able to spend on the internet or working on some computer project. I did have a 220 light but the stupid thing kept burning out lightbulbs and it gets tedious having to run out to the HESCO marts and buying light bulbs from the local nationals because the PX doesn’t carry them, only to have them burn out in a couple of days due to either a) surges b) bad lightbulbs to begin with, or c) demons living in my room conspiring to keep me in the darkness.

I had the night off last night so I was free to spend around 12 hours surfing the internet, along with an old friend in the Forest giving me some fun sites to look at. I also spent about an hour trying to find something at one particular site because all the chatting in the Forest had me feeling nostalgic about the past and I wanted a reminder as to why, in some respects, I should be wary. I found what I was looking for, and I made sure I saved it this time. I don’t want to make the mistake of reminiscing about fond times and overlook this particular contemptible verbal throttling, an erroneous yet scathing portrayal of my character in which any admirable traits were distorted with acidic loathing, a condescending and scornful depiction that was more about feeding one’s own significance than any measure of genuine feeling or truth.

With that said, I do recollect about the ridiculously witty encounters of those days, and it’s entertaining to do so with a memorable chatter such as JackAss, who also goes by the name DerekFlynt. Some people feel this is juvenile. If finding enjoyment in something that another person finds so completely meaningless is trivial, then so be it. Besides, there’s an entirely new generation of video games out there since February 26 of 1999, and I strongly desire to smack the piss out of DerekFlynt with an Xbox 360!!


Current Lyrical Ramblings

When I seem to believe all that I've done wrong
You can take all that's right I will still move on
Taken all I can give it seems that I don't belong
Push me further from this, go on

Live A Lie – Default

1 comment:

dogpoop said...

i thought you caught all the memories on COPY/PASTE film?

1999 is memorable for one thing on;y. . .
THE SEGA DREAMCAST, quite possibly the finest system ever created that died an ignoble death. . . .BUT THE DREAM PLAYS ON, BABY!

i am so drunk