Tuesday, January 24, 2006



You Get What You Give!!!

So, lets see, a village invites Al-Qaeda terrorists in for a celebration and they get bombed? And we are supposed to feel sorry for them, because women and children were killed? Well, I'll tell you this much, if you invite people like that into your home while they are basically waging war on other innocent civilians, you can shut the fuck up about an apology, you got what you deserved. Oh, lets see, did this bomb maker and others ever kill women and children, in fact TARGETING anyone they could, regardless of who they were going to kill? Hmm, lets see... YES, they most certainly did. So isn't it a real stretch to expect anyone to have sympathy when they invite these pieces of shit into their village and MAKE themselves a target?? They got what they deserved.

In other news, I'm in my second home again. I'm starting to know Anaconda better than Tallil haha.


Current Lyrical Ramblings

I have no clue, once again the local nationals running the computer labs here have me at a loss, this time it's hit music from the 90's, love songs, but they are sung by someone else.

CRAP - WHO CARES

1 comment:

Chevy Rose said...

Hi Frank, I noticed you said you don't have a very well stocked PX there. Have you considered posting over at AnySoldier.com? You can be adopted and receive care boxes. I have been adopting troops for 18 months and I've never had one box returned unwanted...haha
You take care now, and know that there are a lot of us here in USA that are proud of you and the job you're there to do. My prayer every day is for your safe return to your home and family. Wear your helmet and keep your head down.