Thursday, November 18, 2004



Equating Humor About Religion With Racism???

Isn't it interesting how it's perfectly fine to put an effigy of Jesus in a jar and urinate on it, and get paid for it, by the government, because you label it art, but God help you if you say something about a camel making your dress slacks all hairy... "YOU RACIST SCUM BAG FUCKER!!!"

So I made a funny and said something about a program called "Touched By An Allah", this was also mininterpreted, because some ignorant shithead equated humor about religion to my being insensitive to muslims, and therefore I'm a racist. "EAT SHIT" I say. Of course, that's being racist to manure, so SORRY!!! YES, I AM SORRY!! Shit in one hand, put the sincerity of my apology in the other, see what fills up first, BYE!


No comments: