Thursday, November 20, 2003



Hot November!!!

It was 75 degrees today!!! WOW, talk about amazing. Of course, I was at work, and because the sun is basically gone by the time I get off work, I was unable to exploit this beautiful day to the fullest, be it running naked thru the park or protesting war protesters with a bullhorn, but non the less, it was a truly wonderful day.

I think to myself about how nice it would be if it were this temperature year round. Move to San Diego you say? Nah, learn to swim in the Arizona Bay, I say. I would have to say though that I like the heat of summer, the 100 degree temperatures that other people shy away from, I thrive in. And I would probably miss the snow and cold (I know, am I crazy???) if I got away from it, even though I tend to cuss up a storm about it sometimes in the winter around here.

I think that during the winter, I have time (lots of time) to really appreciate how nice the spring/summer really is around here. Nothing like the first 2 or 3 minutes in your car at 7:30 in the morning on a monday on your way to work, to make you think about the summertime, and how nice the mornings are during the summer.

I really did want to go for a jog tonite, but I realized that it had dropped about 20 degrees in 2 minutes once the sun disappeared. Oh well, such is life in the frozen wasteland that is the midwest during the bleak months of winter. ***This paragraph brought to you by Dairy Queen Blizzards, you want a really cool treat? Try a Dairy Queen Blizzard treat, now in Turkey and Stove Top Flavor!!!***

No comments: