Wednesday, March 19, 2003



BOMBS AWAY!!!

Everyone, I've had a revelation!!!

Okay, basically I have been doing some research, as everyone knows I do before each post. The bombs that will be dropped on Iraq run anywhere from 50,000 dollars to 15 million dollars. I propose a change. Rather than bomb Iraq with expensive bombs, just drop the actual money on them!!!! That's right, a 50,000 dollar bomb becomes 100,000 fifty cent pieces. Can you imagine the possibilities? After we wipe out the iraqi army, the oppressed people of Iraq can come out of hiding and collect the money!!! Then they can pay to rebuild their own country, how can anyone be against that???

Don't understimate the power of "high altitude release of change" bombs, or HAROC bombs, as I have termed them. The HAROC will be very affective. Did you know that if you drop a penny from the Empire State Building, it will smash the windshield of a car??? Just think of what a nice big fat heavy 50 cent piece will do!!! Split a head like a camel!!! Yes, I know, that's pretty graphic, but I'm in this to save money okay? And we PAY the Iraqi people as we liberate them.

It's really too bad I'm not involved higher up in the military, these good ideas need to be put into play during conflicts such as this.

No comments: