Sunday, January 19, 2003


Why Does fraNk Need A Journal Anyway???

It's time to explain my reasoning for having this journal. As I go thru my day, be it working, watching television, having sex with gorgeous actresses and supermodels, or running from the cops for some stupid felony, I notice things that really make me think. Yes, I'm sure, many of you will scoff at the very notion that intelligent thought runs thru my head, and I won't disagree with you completely, my stupidity is a valid topic, perhaps something for a later post.

But for now, I just want to introduce this journal to you all as something that will allow me to speak up about my likes and dislikes, well, probably more about my dislikes to be quite truthful but I'll try my best to put balance them out, say... 1 positive post about something for every 20 posts that have me bitching irritatedly about other things.

I'm certain that after reading my posts, 99 percent of you will agree with everything I'm saying, but I know about 1 percent will want to hunt me down and kill me... hmm, upon further review, I think I may have the numbers backwards. This being the case I want you all to know I've moved to Venezuela, and you won't be able to find me. I'll be assessing how many enemies I have at this time in Venezuela, at which time I may move, but that's all you need to know for now.

No comments: