Monday, July 29, 2013

0800? Wow!

I don't think I've ever had a military class start at 0800, what do they think they are, civilians here? Haha, not like I'll complain all that much.

I got ready this morning and was set to head over thinking it was 0700 start time but apparently I ws wrong.  The class starts at 0800.  That's cool, gives me about 30 minutes to just sit here and randomly put some thoughts to my blog.  I slept okay last night, got to sleep a little after midnite.  Lately the anxiety has started to really dissipate, which is good.  I suppose that has a lot to do with getting all the ducks in a row.  House is in process of being sold (fingers crossed), so I took another step and committed to renting a house right next to where I work.  Hooray for not having to drive 90 miles one way to get home.  Lil N' is registered for classes at Kindergarten, and excited about it.  Lil maN' is signed up for daycare.

Spoke a bit with one of my buddies last night, he wants me to go to Canada next year on a fishing trip.  I thought that sounded pretty awesome, I'm glad I have a lot of time to consider it because if it were this year there would be no way.  Financially I have so much to rebuild following the debacle of the last two years.  I don't know if I even have 2,000 left in my retirement :(  That's a far cry from where I was in 2007.   It will get better, removing certain anchors from my life is going to help so much.

I still plan to visit Machu Pichu someday, maybe I'll take the little ones, we'll see.  I want them to actually be old enough to appreciate the wonders of the world.  I think starting off with Disneyland is a good place to begin.


No comments: