Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Not A Kid Anymore

I sure do love my little ones, and of course my better half. Sometimes it is surprising how long the years have blown past. Here we are now, and I'm so blessed with where we are at, good job, D is working now also, getting set to put the other little one into daycare. Things are really good. I think sometimes I have dwelled a little too much on the negative, I think as we get older we should become more content with where we are and I'm learning to count my blessings. I have done a lot in my life, been around the world, all over the USA, and lucky enough to have the most patient and amazing young woman by my side through the most hectic times, always giving me a smile or a word of support. For that I am thankful. That and my family.

Sometimes though I really miss being young and carefree... the world seems safe, simple, and less complicated... and for that reason I know I have to be the best father that I can, because that is the memory I want my children to have.

No comments: