Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Oh Father

For those who do not know, belly and I are expecting a little bundle of joy sometime near the end of summer. We found out last month, got a surprise a couple of weeks before Christmas, an early gift you might say. We were trying but I figured it would take 3 or 4 months, instead it took maybe 2 weeks if that, crazy!

I don't know if you are ever prepared for such a thing but it still seems like a dream sometimes. I'm the oldest of six children so I know what to expect but I'm guessing there will still be a lot of surprises. Of course our child will be good looking and intelligent, athletic, and will probably not be addicted to the internet at all *hah*

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to be a little boy, but my biggest concern is having a healthy baby. Thankfully belly was ready for this, no alcohol, she's been taking prenatal vitamins since before I got home, and we have both been trying to eat healthy.

There are many changes ahead for us as a family. I'm excited and looking forward to them, that is for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

that is so exciting! i'm happy for you both.

Dana (from alamak)