Monday, April 10, 2006


More Training

I ran 3 miles tonite. Did a few sets of shoulder presses with my awesome weight set haha. Also two sets of 50 pushups each. I am excited and scared for this weekend at the same time. I hope I can sleep Friday night. Say a little prayer for me!!

I was walking out to the shower tonite, and I noticed the stars in the sky, and how beautiful it is over here. I don't get to see that a lot in Nebraska, living as close as I did to Omaha, it was definitely too bright. It's not all that DARK around post, but they do tone it down a LOT at night, not as dark as up north but we don't have this place too lit up.

I love the night, the stars in the sky, the peaceful calm, I can remember many times walking around when we were infantry, everyone asleep, except for me, just looking at the sky, enjoying the quiet calm and solitude. It's rarely as quiet here though, something is always going on.

I have a lot of wonderful memories that happened at night, I guess even a short walk like tonite gets me thinking about them.


Current Lyrical Ramblings

Baby tonight is your night
And I will do you right
Just make a wish on your night
Anything that you ask
I will give you the love of your life

I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, it's not because you lived that close to omaha...It was the foggy cloud from all the meth labs in Pmouth that hindered you from viewing the stars *s* MY BULLS MY BULLS teehee