Thursday, December 29, 2005



Flag Detail!!!

I can't believe this, but I guess belly is going to be hanging around under a colorful sheet with like 80 other people, mostly guys, frolicking around. THIS MAKES ME VERY ANGRY!!! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS?? ON LIVE TELEVISION EVEN!!!

HAH!! Okay, actually, 80 Marines, including my sweety, are going to be carrying a giant American flag during halftime of the Holiday Bowl in San Diego. She told me she was going to carry the flag at halftime and of course, I thought she meant a regular flag and I was all excited and told my friends and family to watch, but now I don't know if anyone will even see her haha.

Oh well, I'm just excited that she's going to be there doing something so unique and fun. However, if anyone tries anything under that big sheet, her hand to hand combat better kick in!!!


Current Lyrical Ramblings

I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made

No Rain - Blind Melon

2 comments:

Old Grey Frog said...

Well, darn it! It was pre-game and even though I'd precog'd this, The Emerald Bowl was on and ESPN didn't show the pre-game of The Holiday Bowl. Anyway, I e-mailed ESPN to see if I can get footage. Talked to your sweetie...she's sitting in the nosebleed section and cheering for The Ducks. HTP and I are going to see if ESPN shows any footage at the replay at 1:30 AM our time. Should make driving to Vegas tomorrow REALLY INTERESTING. I wonder if we'll get stopped at the police checkpoint by the Dam. We'll all look like we're high on drugs or something by that time.

Anonymous said...

As usual ESPN didn't show shit of the halftime...we had to listen to lou holtz drool out of his mouth about something and then mark may talk about something and how nebraska still sucks...anyway I was pissed they didn't show a damn thing...*shrugs*