Tuesday, May 31, 2005



BIG GLEAMING SMILE

WOW, Crest Whitestrips REALLY do work. I should hope so after paying 33 dollars for them and fighting my way through the Walmart crowd to purchase them. After 2 of the 10 treatments thus far, I can really see a difference. What I don't get about them, is that they are the "Premium Plus" version. Uhm, isn't that a little redundant?? "Oh, these are the 'Premium' white strips over here, and the 'Plus' ones are here, but up here, oh yes, we have the Premium Plus!! You aren't anyone unless you have those!" So anyways, if you see me standing in front of a mirror smiling at myself while striking a pose, don't be alarmed, well, you might want to run, I am sort of insane and all.

Last Sunday was the 22nd, so don't think that it went unnoticed. I hope it was a good day. I was at Guard, sitting through a 6 hour pre-deployment briefing. How funny is it that they can't tell us '100% for sure' that we are being deployed, yet they are handing out mobilization packets and doing showdown inspections on everyone to be sure we have 100% accountability for gear haha. DUH, some secret it is that we are getting deployed.

So why am I talking about it now? Because as of today, it's a sure thing. The 17th of August we begin train up, Ft. Riley, Kansas. Then in November, it's in country, likely Iraq. I'm now allowed to give this information out, of course, I told NO ONE before this : ) (shhhh) Anyways, going to get to bed. And I'm taking my shiny happy teeth with me!!

Current Lyrical Ramblings

That I would be good even if I lost sanity
That I would be good, whether with or without you.

-That I would Be Good, Alanis Morissette

No comments: