Tuesday, October 14, 2003



Sorry I've Been Complacent

I am going to try to add a post a day until I leave the 25th for my two weeks of military schooling. I have been looking forward to this for some time now but I'm also very disappointed in the timing because it will not allow me to attend my sweetheart's sister's wedding, which would have been a wonderful time to meet her extended family, and to meet even her sister whom I have yet to meet.

I wish the Nebraska Military Department would have gotten me into the earlier class this month but they did not. I will be attending ANCOC, advanced non commissioned officer course, to be at least eligible for my next promotion in rank to E-7, Sergeant First Class.

Anyways, back to the reason I'm posting, I am cleaning off the cobwebs and getting to work in here again, going for a month and a half is way too long between posts.

No comments: