Friday, April 18, 2003



Spend The Day With Me As I Beat Your Ass!!

I got a kick out of this when I read it:

Jose Canseco Offers His Company For Your Cash


Considering that he has gotten himself into hot water all the time over the years for his hot temper, I don't think spending time with him would be my idea of fun, I would probably say something and make him mad and get my head bashed in with a baseball bat. One thing that doesn't make sense here is this:

"Canseco will provide roundtrip limousine service from the airport, but overnight accommodations and airfare aren't included. The highest bidder can bring along a guest who's younger than 18 at no extra cost."

Is this about money or what? If he can afford to provide limousine service, I can't understand how he could actually need money from this little stunt. And hey, I like the idea of bringing someone younger than 18 along with you. Hey, beat up my kid too, alright!!!


No comments: